✮✮✮WEEKS 44 & 45
If you have a massive beauty collection, and you really are not into minimalism, leave a comment below regarding how you rotate through your collection. I would love to have your feedback and input. If I was to tell you how many eyeshadow palettes I have, you wouldn’t believe me. . . Yep, it’s that many! If there is something you want to see reviewed, in particular, eyeshadow palettes, you can reach me on my Contact Me page or Click HERE to send me an email!
Thanks for checking out my Review, Rate, & Rotate Series!
Rating is out 10 out of 10, with a full point given for each of the ten sections listed above. Points per section may be issued in the following denominations: 0, .0 .25, .50, 1.0. For further clarification, the sections listed are worth a total of 1.0 point and are:
1. Company Profile & Personality: (available information about the company, cruelty-free status information, philanthropic efforts, unnecessary controversy, indie company vs mainstream)
2. Price: (product cost, availability of product, shipping cost, available coupons)
3. Purchase Process: (order time vs receipt of product turn around, availability of product, email notifications including shipping & tracking number, email notification for delivery)
4. Packaging: (was the item securely package, decorative packaging efforts including information card about the product, upcoming sales, or the company itself)
5. Pigmentation: (via swatches)
6. Color Payoff: (via application to the area applicable)
7. Product Application: (ease of application of the product, for example for eyeshadow, is there fall out, creasing, etc.
8. Performance: (longevity of wear)
9. Product Value: (price to product amount ratio, i.e. price per gram + product quality + consumer response (popularity of the product and consumer response) + repurchase option)
10. Overall Product Presentation: shade variation (if eyeshadow), women of color friendly, pale people friendly, universally applicable to many skin tones, desire for repeated use, would you repurchase the item again, is this product associated with a particular trend or is does it market the companies individuality, does the product set a new & innovative trend, is the product effective (does it do what it’s designed to do), does the product have potential multiple application opportunities (i.e. can the product be used as a blush & lipstick), is the product limited edition or a permanent product, is the product part of a collection, is the product consistent (from shade to shade, if an eyeshadow palette) from color to color in a part of a collection and does it function and operate the same each time applied.
If I mention that I am selling any of the items listed below, you can catch those products at a reasonable price on Poshmark @ bougiebriexo or on Mercari @ BougieBrie or you can always reach out to me on my social media channels or click on the Contact Me link at the top of the page and shoot me an email!